On Aug 16-17, 2012 CXM was invited to Thailand to the province of Rayong (approximately) 225 km in the South-East of Bangkok to inspect a plan Rubber City Industrial Estate that is to be built by Tribeca Enterprise Co Ltd. More geographical information on Rayong can be obtained at the following: http://www.rayongthailand.com/
This Project had acquired a land area of 4 sq km to build an eco-sensitive, rubber based industrial estate approved by the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT). Unlike most other existing industrial estates which are mostly “MIXED-INDUSTRY”, this estate will probably be the first in Thailand and also in the world to provide an Eco-system Integrated Manufacturing Supply Chain with the most competitive new business environment and a hub for rubber related industry.
Industry tenants for this development focus are:
- Automotive rubber component;
- Rubber products for industrial / construction use;
- Conveyor belts manufacturing;
- Other rubber-base products (e.g. Shoe-soles, Rollers, Sporting goods, Rubber bands/belts etc;
- Tire manufacturing chain-industries (e.g. Tire retreading, Machinery for Tire Manufacturing, Steel Cords, Carbon Black pellets etc);
Supporting Industrial Groups such as Logistics, Warehouse, Transport Services and Packaging are the extension of the services that will be supported in this estate.
The development cost to build this Rubber City Industrial Estate is estimated at approximately USD 100 Million over the next 5 to 10 year commencing from Y2012.
CXM in Rayong, Thailand on Aug 16, 2012